We want you to be 100% delighted with your purchase. If you’re not, we’ll exchange it or give you a full refund, no questions asked. Return your order within 30 days - and if you’re buying early for Christmas, unwanted presents can be returned up to 10th January 2019. Looking for an exchange? We’ll even post you out the new item with free delivery - see the sections below for details.
Returning your item(s)
If you wish to return your item(s) please note that returned goods must arrive back with us within 30 days of delivery, unused, in their original packaging, and in a resaleable condition. If you’re buying during the Autumn, unwanted Christmas presents can be returned to us up to 10th January. Returns cannot be accepted for personalised items or goods that have been assembled/part-assembled. Postage & packing charges are direct costs and cannot be refunded, other than in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act.
Guidance on how to return your item(s) is shown below.
We check all goods before despatch but, should there be any discrepancies, damage in transit, or if there are any other problems with your order please contact us immediately (on receipt of your order).
How to Return your item(s)
To return your item(s) please follow these steps:
- Items must be returned unused in their original packaging, and arrive back with us in a resaleable condition. As such we advise packaging the item(s) you return securely and safely in a cardboard box - perhaps use the box and packaging materials with which we sent you your order.
- Please print and complete a copy of our Returns Form. This should be included when you return your goods.
- We advise taking your return parcel to your local Post Office, posting it from there and obtaining proof of postage (but note, proof of postage does not constitute proof that the parcel has arrived back with us). You will be responsible for the postage costs for returning your goods.
- Alternatively, if you wish, we can arrange for a courier to collect your parcel, particually if it's a larger parcel. There will be a charge for this service, which we can simply deduct from your refund. Please contact us for details. A better option for larger parcels (and possibly cheaper for you) may be to use a parcel service such those offered by www.parcels2go.com
- Upon receipt, we shall deal with your return as quickly as we can, normally within 7 days (but please allow longer during busy periods).
Please remember that returns are not permitted for any of the following unless the goods are faulty: Personalised goods (see our Personalised Terms & Conditions) or goods that have been assembled/part-assembled.
We endeavour to check items before despatch, however we would encourage you to check your goods upon receipt particually if you're buying early for Christmas. If you find you have any faulty items, please contact us immediately for advice.
Looking for an exchange rather than a refund? No problem, we'll post you out your new item(s) with Free Delivery for those replacement item(s). On your Returns Form please advise what replacement item(s) you'd like. If there is a difference between the price of the items returned and the replacement items, please include this extra payment within your return parcel (eg cheque or credit/debit card details for the difference) - or alternatively, if you prefer, we can call you to take payment over the phone (please include your phone number).
Please note our Free Delivery for exchanged items offer only applies to orders delivered within the UK.
We regret postage and packing costs are direct costs that we incur, and cannot be refunded other than in accordance with your statutory rights. If your original order qualified for free P&P but the subsequent return of an item or items reduces the total order value below the threshold at which free delivery applied, then our standard postage charge will be deducted from the refund. In effect this means that the postage paid is at the rate that would have been paid for the item(s) retained had those been the only item(s) originally ordered. Bonus Buy products revert to full price if any returned items reduce your total order value below the Bonus Buy qualifying threshold, and the difference will be deducted from any refund. Similarly, if you return an item bought as part of a package/bundle deal, the items you retain from the bundle will revert to their normal prices and the refund we provide will be reduced accordingly.
Returns from elsewhere
Please contact us for advice if you wish to return your goods from overseas or outside the UK mainland.
Returns after Christmas
Many of our customers like to buy early for Christmas. As such, if you order between September and December you are also able to return your goods to us no questions asked up until the following 10th January.
Please note that if your goods are returned 60 days or more (Paypal) or 90 days or more (other payment methods) after your original payment we are unable to provide a refund (as refund period limits are imposed on us by our payment service providers). Instead we will provide you with a Credit Note (Gift Voucher), which will be valid for a year.
Returns of electrical items and WEEE Regulations
For details about returns under WEEE Regulations click here.
Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.